Harper Group is taking all necessary actions to minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19, while also preserving business continuity. The team at Harper Group wants you to know that the health and safety of our employees and business partners is our number one priority. These are the protocols our team will be following in accordance with recommended CDC guidelines to ensure we maintain a healthy workforce and keep you healthy too.
**In-person showroom visits are one-on-one and by appointment-only.**
The Harper Group Team will be following CDC guidelines:
Taking temperatures of both employees and visitors before entering the showroom.
Maintaining physical distancing of 6 feet or more at all times.
Wearing face masks. Harper Group employees will be wearing face masks at all times and visitors must do the same.
Wearing gloves as appropriate.
Washing and/or sanitize hands.
Disinfecting surfaces, samples and electronics several times each day and before and after each visit.
Prior to each on-site visit to a retail store, your Harper Group representative will:
- Schedule a visit. Schedule their visit with you and gain an understanding of your store’s health and safety protocols.
- Be symptom free. Harper Group employees will stay home should they feel unwell for any reason (cold, flu, COVID-19, etc.), or exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell).
- Maintain physical distancing. Our field service team will be cautious and seek to minimize the number of people they come in contact with.
- Travel safely. Travel in their own vehicle by themselves; Harper Group employees will not be using public transit to get to, or from, your stores.
During the visit to your store, your Harper Group representative will:
- Wear a face covering.
- Wear gloves as appropriate.
- Wash and/or sanitize hands after each interaction.
- Maintain physical distancing in the store as much as possible.
- Disinfect all electronic devices and samples prior to entering your store.